Construction of SWCMR HEADQUARTER
Submission of Bids
Invitation to Tender Notice
Project Title: Improving the Management of Marine Reserve Network
Funded by: Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT)
Basic Concept: Its objective is to strengthen the management of four key Marine Reserve by equipping them with the tools needed for effective management and to conserve fisheries/marine resources.
General: To construct South Water Caye Marine Reserve headquarters at Twin Cayes within the South Water Caye Marine Reserve.
To construct a 24ft x 40ft wooden frame with plycem or siding finish walled bungalow building for South Water Caye Marine Reserve headquarter at Twin Cayes.
The following requirements must be met by the contractor:
- Provide Bill of Quantity (BOQ) based on Blueprints prepared by the Ministry of Infrastructure Development and Housing
- Ensure compliance with all environmental laws
- Provide timeline for completion of project.
- Provide all necessary tools, materials, workmanship, labor, and transportation for the performance of the works as per approved building design and specification.
Qualification and Experience:
- Interested eligible bidders must meet the following criteria to be selected:
- At least 7 years’ experience in the construction
- Must provide proof of experience in similar assignment and availability of appropriate skills among staff.
- Equipment and expertise to conduct the works required.
- Be in possession of a valid certified contractors’ license.
- Knowledge of Belize’s environmental, health and safety regulations with regards to construction.
- Knowledge of the area
Interested applicants can request for the complete Terms of Reference and Blueprints from firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical and Financial Offer
Interested applicants should submit offer no later than Friday, September 17th, at 3:00pm. The proposal should be addressed to the following:
Mrs. Ines Garcia
Assistant Fisheries Officer
Belize Fisheries Department
Princess Margaret Drive
P.O Box 148
Belize City, Belize